Brooklynn, My Little Sidekick

Brooklynn, My Little Sidekick
She keeps me sane and, at the same time, drives me insane...I am sure God stays amused by this irony.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Original Art - Blue Bamboo - Only one in existence!

Blue Bamboo
 Brooklynn loves to draw, paint, and sculpt. When she saw mommy trying many different ways to raise money for my tuition, which is due this January, she came-up with the most precious way to help. She said, "Mommy I know how to help you raise money! We can have an art show and sell my drawings!" I could not help but to be both amused and touched at her sincerity. She asked me, "Where could we have a show mommy so everyone can see them?" Well...I thought for a moment and ebay came to mind. Therefore, I opened up an ebay account, and her artwork is now listed on ebay's auction sight for sale. She is ecstatic being able to see it there, and we have actually had 3 people view it so far. I realize it probably will not sell, but how could I refuse her help? Anyway, I am thinking of loading-up some stored toys and clothes to clean out some closets around here. You can view it on ebay if you want, but only for the next seven days. Who knows, she may just luck out and sell it! The item number is  220878733219 if you are a fan of ebay and would like to see it. She gets real excited about how many views her art gets! Well worth the 75 cent listing fee.
The Artist hard at work

No comments:

Post a Comment