Brooklynn, My Little Sidekick

Brooklynn, My Little Sidekick
She keeps me sane and, at the same time, drives me insane...I am sure God stays amused by this irony.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Night of the Living Dead

Okay, so she wanted to be a ghost. Last year it was a bug, and the year before a frog. The problem is I could only find one ghost costume that was white, her requirement, and it had a mask that completely covered her head. I know my child, and I know she will not be able to tolerate this type of mask on Halloween as she is trick-or-treating. In addition, I also did not like the idea of her wearing a mask at night. After a trip to a couple of stores, presto! We have a ghostly looking bride thingy complete with a blonde wig! This is a trial run before the big event to see how everything works. Although my husband and I thinks she reminds us of the little zombie girl on Night of the Living Dead, she's happy and that is all that matters, right? Maybe one year, before she outgrows Halloween altogether, she will want to be something prissy and cute. I am happy, however, to settle for something dead this year instead of bugs and reptiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment