Brooklynn, My Little Sidekick

Brooklynn, My Little Sidekick
She keeps me sane and, at the same time, drives me insane...I am sure God stays amused by this irony.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Move Over Bill O'Reilly!

In case you haven’t noticed, my daughter has begun her own show, which we call the Brooklynn Factor. This started because she loves to talk and is fascinated with watching herself on video. So, she asked me, “Mommy can I be on T.V.?” I thought for a moment and You Tube came to mind. I told her sure we could get her on T.V. through the internet! Needless to say, she is super excited about this idea and has been very busy coming-up with topics to talk about on her show that she feels are “important” to other kids. After three shows, I am beginning to believe she is obsessed with the idea! She loves to see the number of views her videos have got and constantly talks about what she will be doing next on the Factor. I have limited her to only 2-3 per week because she wants to do this every day. It is work for mommy! Anyway, I only have one thing to say about the matter, move over Bill O’Reilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment